You’re inherently social, a passionate TikToker and a creative Instagrammer with a genuine love for social media! Your deep platform knowledge means you’re always on the pulse of the latest emerging trends. You get a buzz out of creating scroll-stopping content and you truly care about building, nurturing and engaging online communities.
Here at Mad Beauty, we’re serious about making cosmetics fun! For the last 22 years we’ve been inspiring and delighting consumers around the globe with our award-winning design-led, feel-good bath, body, and beauty gifting.
We’re proud to be the beauty home to some of world’s best loved brands. Our beauty industry expertise and keen eye for creating must-have gifts is a unique blend that helps our consumers connect with their loved ones and their favourite pop culture icons.
We’re a buzzing and vibrant, creatively led business with a spirited, adventurous nature that shines through in our innovative products and playful packaging. In this role, you’ll be joining our close-knit team to help bring our brand strategy, creative imagination, and storytelling to life on social media!
As Social Media Executive you’ll be responsible for running, developing and monitoring Mad Beauty’s multiple social media accounts across TikTok, Instagram and Facebook to boost brand visibility, build awareness and increase consumer and customer engagement.
Your role will cover a wide range of skills and responsibilities including - project management, consumer and customer service, community management, networking and content creation. You’ll take direction from and liaise with the leadership team and key internal stakeholders to bring the brand strategy to life on social media.
· Increasing brand awareness by building engagement and nurturing and growing our online community.
· Working closely with product and creative to build a holistic and effective digital marketing strategy.
· Developing social media campaigns, overseeing and running competitions and identifying relevant potential brand and influencer partnerships to drive growth and engagement.
· Creating captivating content across multiple Instagram platforms as well as Facebook, TikTok and LinkedIn – including writing posts or creating multimedia content when required.
· Building a brand-new Mad Beauty brand presence on TikTok, creating eye-catching trend driven content and growing our TikTok community.
· Managing our online community – through customer care, monitoring and responding to all DMs, feedback, comments and social media posts.
· Identifying relevant influencers and press to engage with. Creating press-worthy packs and influencer boxes, highlighting new launches and key seasonal products to raise brand awareness and support marketing campaigns. Understanding key press deadlines to help promote the brand in a timely and effective manner.
· Creating a quarterly digital marketing calendar and campaign plan to keep on track, presenting to the team and setting measurable goals for projected growth.
· Presenting monthly reports to the leadership team to review successes and necessary updates to the digital marketing plan.
· Seeking out the latest social media trends to present to the leadership team.
Your exceptional communication skills will flex to the changing needs of the brand - whether you’re conveying our unique brand message to our audience clearly and consistently, engaging influencers and potential brand collaborators or sharing feedback and ideas effectively to our internal teams or key partners.
You have real strength in establishing, building and nurturing digital relationships and have proven experience working across TikTok, Instagram and Facebook.
A brand ambassador, your attention to detail and skill for customer care will help build and grow our social community through personalised interactions that feel special.
You have excellent copywriting skills with a creativity and social banter that will not only embody our brand but help to enhance our voice and persona on social media.
Your eye for analysis means you’ll understand the full picture and performance of all our social media accounts and strategy and be able to turn this valuable data into positive actions for the brand.
You’re flexible, adaptable, efficient and organised and embrace variety. In a fast-moving, hands-on role this is essential - handling anything from consumer queries to attention-grabbing copy, producing TikTok content and dealing with evolving internal requests and all this while ready to jump on the latest viral trending topics or potential arising challenges across our multiple platforms and accounts.
Please apply with a copy of your CV or introduction letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We can only respond to applications if traveling to Watford is practical and if you have relevant experience