Job Location: Edgware
Purpose & Objectives of the job
To work as part of the New Product Development Team
Main duties or tasks of the employee
You will work closely with the Head of New Product Development and the Creative Director on the initial stages of development of a product, and with factories. Managing the input of all product information on a daily basis and recording the technical details on new products, Working with the designers and artwork to ensure all concepts are logged and progressed as they go to artwork and then production. Liaising with Far East and other factories before, during and after production; ensuring good and effective communication and prompt follow up of outstanding queries.
Reviewing PPS/production samples to ensure factories have actioned all comments.
Maintaining and Managing licensees’ online approval platform - uploading and managing NPD Cads with their teams ensuring efficient communication of all comments and checking all amendments have been actioned. Sending PPS /production sample for comments/sign off. Liaising with the technical consultant to ensure they have uploaded the S&Q/Manufacturing components on the portals until approvals obtained.
General administration: creating product codes & barcodes, confirming descriptions, saving all artworks on the drive, saving and organising all technical files on the system and merging onto product management software for ongoing use.
A full job description is available upon request
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong relationship building, particularly with overseas factories
• Motivated, self-starter
Knowledge, Skills & Experience (essential & desirable)
• 3+ years’ product development experience.
• At least 2 years’ experience within the beauty industry.
• A high level of commercial awareness.
• Impeccable organisation with excellent attention to detail.
• Good relationship building skills with suppliers.
• High levels of creativity and passion for the beauty industry.
• Experience of managing a full product life cycle.
Please reply to : email@example.com
(Absolutely no recruiters. Emails will be deleted and blocked)